Whole bean coffee
- Make a hole in a napkin and insert a drinking straw.
- Pour 2 oz of sambuca into a cognac glass.
- Place several whole coffee beans into a rocks glass.
- Place the cognac glass onto the rocks glass and set sambuca on fire.
- As the sambuca burns, turn the cognac glass.
- In 30 seconds, pour the sambuca into the rocks glass.
- Place the cognac glass upside down on the napkin with a drinking straw.
- Drink the sambuca, eat the whole coffee beans and inhale the vapors through the drinking straw.