Birthday celebrated all over the world, but every country has own traditions.
- In China on Birthday eat long noodles, which symbolizes longevity. Noodles need to chew as much as possible.
- In Mexico on birthday broke a pinata. The pinata is a toy made of papier-mache or paper in the form of an animal, which is filled with candy, toys, and confetti.
- In the United Kingdom, celebrating not only their birthday, as well as the Queen's birthday (the current monarch).
- The most important meal in the Korean birthday is rice cakes. The child expects a long life if the greater number of people take of rice cakes.
- On Birthday in Ireland accepted to turn the birthday man upside down and gently beat on the floor. In one stroke for each year of life, plus one for good luck.
- In Russian birthday, the main task is to feed the guests.